Item Number: 12-5159
Quantity Details: 10/Box
Terms of Sale
All Walcott Rx instruments are guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects. Any Walcott Rx instruments received that are found to be misused, improperly sterilized, mishandled and/or intentionally damaged will not be covered. In the event a manufacturing defect is found in your Walcott Rx instrument, we will replace or repair them free of charge.
If the desired quantity exceeds quantity in stock, we can backorder your items in compliance with our terms of delivery: 4–8 weeks.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Return and Credit Policy
ITEMS MAY BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF INVOICE DATE WITH NO RESTOCKING FEE. Items returned after 30 days but prior to 60 days of invoice date is subject to a 10% restocking charge. WalcottRX reserves the right to evaluate incoming returns prior to issuing any customer credit. You must return all products in the same condition as it was received. All original packaging, boxes, bags, labels, etc. must be included with your return. All returns will receive a company credit that may be used towards future purchases – No refunds will be given.
CONDITIONS THAT MAKE AN ITEM UNRETURNABLE:
– Any non-sterile instrument that has been sterilized;
– Any product received 60 days or more after invoice date;
– Any sterile product which has been opened or returned out of the original package;
– Any custom etched instrument;
– Any custom made instrument; and/or
– Damaged instruments
– Reusable cannulas cannot be returned
– Any Miltex© products that have had their original packaging opened.
Product should be carefully packaged, insured and shipped prepaid together with a copy of your original invoice, stating your Name, Address and Contact information. Please enclose a brief explanation of the reason for return.